It’s all about you!
Our Mission: To be of “Value” to our community. To serve our consignors, and our customers with honesty, enthusiasm, professionalism, respect, and a little fun.
We’ll do this by:
- Greeting you with a warm welcome and a smile.
- Listening to your concerns about your consignments.
- Maintaining a trained and caring staff to process, fairly price, and display your items with respect, as if they were our own.
- Keeping our store clean and organized and only displaying clean, safe, relevant items. And maybe a few unique ones too.
- Giving your unwanted or no longer needed items a second chance in new home, or responsibly recycling them. Not only will this put money back in your pocked, it will keep those items out of the landfill, helping both our community and our environment.
- Getting to know you – recognizing our regular clients by name, sharing a story and a laugh, and helping you find the “stuff” you didn’t even know you wanted.
Please join us in our mission. You, too, can make a difference in our community.